- 292 Hoptoberfest Ale (22oz)
- Permagrin Rye Pale Ale (22 oz)
- Big Hapi IBA - American style Imperial Black Ale (750 ml)
- Fayston Maple Imperial Stout (750 ml)
- 2009 Maple Tripple Ale (750 ml) - only 200 bottles made
As always, I'll be pouring two ounce sample tastings at our tent and have bottles for sale. Dress warmly! Great news is that we are planning to also be a part of the Thanksgiving Farmers Market to happen at the Round Barn Inn on Sunday, 11/22.
Lots more to update you on and will do another post this week to include:
- Rock Art vs. Monster Energy drinks (Boycott Monster - BUY Vermonster!)
- An Evening with Lawson's Finest at Zero Gravity brewpub in Burlington
- More special brews on the way!
In the meantime, please raise a glass and toast the passing of a pioneer, legend, author, co-founder of the Vermont Pub and Brewery, and one of the most kind, generous, and amazing individuals on the planet - Greg Noonan, rest in peace, October 11, 2009.